Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 73 - Siena

Since we've been walking non stop for a few days now, Ania and I decided to take a day of rest in the amazing town of Siena.


As we set on the beautiful Piazza del Campo we both felt so lucky to have the opportunity to visit this magnificent city.


 As ifnot remembering that we were suppose to take it easy, we walked manu hours discovering the city.....


....and sometimes ended up in places we didn't even know existed.


As we took a little break before visiting the Cattedrale I discovered that my coke had come to Italy all the way from Poland ;-) 


.....and thought how very little this world really is!


Tired but happy we spent the evening sitting back on the Piazza del Campo and enjoying the wonderful energy around us!


I would like to take this opportunity to thank Milena Owsicka for her generous contribution during my indigog campaign. You've helped make this adventure come to life. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment