Thursday 3 October 2013

Day 78/79/80 - ....only 100km between me and Rome!

There are only 100 km left between me and Rome, which makes me excited but sad at the same time.


Walking has actually become harder now since my body knows that I'm almost at the finish line of this amazing adventure.


The last couple of days have been spent among beautiful architecture....


....nature...


...and some amazing pilgrims from around the world.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful Kasia and Ania Pazik for their generous contribution during my Indigogo campaign. THANK YOU for your support throughout this whole experience and for helping make this adventure reality ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I am almost hlafway but have also had the occasional thought about how I will feel when it ends. Keep going strong and enjoying x

    ReplyDelete