Sunday 28 July 2013

Day 15 - Laon

Located at the top of a long ridge, Laon is one of the most beautiful cities I've visited.


Winding cobbled streets filled with little shops and cafes make for a great atmosphere.



.....and of course the beautiful Cathedral of Notre-Dame, towering so majestically over the medieval town.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Hanna Rynkiewicz for her generous contribution during my indigogo campaign. You support has aloud me to get some much needed "super comfy" sleep at the ibis hotel in Laon. Thank you :-)

2 comments:

  1. Where is everybody there? The city looks pretty empty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Laon is such a beautiful place, I would love to holiday there some time. The glass in the cathedral is stunning. You sound like you are having an amazing time, good luck with the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete